Peers Village Management
Peers Village opened in November 1997. It was developed by the PEERS VILLAGE TRUST (PVT) Reg. No. I.T. 1791/97. The Current Trustees, who were all involved with the creation and development of Peers Village, are CB Mitchell (Chairman), SDB Ryan and JA Weaver.
The objects of the Association are:
- to provide residential accommodation to senior citizens over the age of 65 or to persons who have retired by reason of ill health or infirmity in the Retirement Village known as “Peers Village” situated on Erf 16780 Fish Hoek, such persons having the sole rights to occupy the accommodation.
- to administer and supervise all the affairs of, and be responsible for all policy matters pertaining to Peers Village, Rules of Conduct and the finances of the ASSOCIATION.
- to render assistance and care to the occupants and promote their welfare in all possible ways within the context of a Retirement Village.
- to control the nature of the buildings, which comprise Peers Village in relation to usage and overall aesthetic design.
- to co-ordinate the provision of services within the boundaries which comprise Peers Village.
- to do all such other things as may be conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
Peers Village Board
The Village Board is made up of 5 elected Members of the Association plus a representative from the Peers Village Trust.
- Mr Otto Langenegger (Chairman)
- Mr Neville Olver
- Mrs Brenda Strydom
- Mr Dave Anderson
- Mrs Pat Lewin
Trust Representative, Management & Sales
Peers Village Trust Representative – Mr M. MacLachlan
General Manager – Mr Kevin Wentzel
Cottage Sales: On behalf of the Peers Village Trust.
Sales Agent – Hilary Morris
Ph: 021 787 0200
Cell: 082 751 3941